Our company was built to provide products faster than the competition. Our goal is to provide the best customer service in both the quality of our product and timely delivery.
ASAP Industries Manufacturing, based in Houma, LA, is one of the largest machine shops along the Gulf Coast. ASAP has been providing custom machining services to the Oil & Gas Industry since 2003. API licensed and ISO 9001:2008 certified since 2006, we specialize in manufacturing API 6A and 16A products, such as, flanges, spools, and adapters in small to large diameters. ASAP is the premier quick-turn supplier to our industry, by maintaining a large raw material inventory and providing pick-up and delivery along the Louisiana coast to Houston, TX and the surrounding areas. We also provide repair and recertification services for select land BOP’s and large diameter spools and adapters. Our capabilities also include welding, pressure testing, NDE, assembly, and inspection.
API Products Manufacturing
ASAP Industries Manufacturing maintains Certificates of Authority to Use the Official API Monogram on manufactured products in accordance with API Spec 6A and API Spec 16A.
Custom Machining Capabilities
With our large Machine Tool profile, and the most talented, experienced and customer-focused manufacturing organization on the Gulf Coast, ASAP Industries Manufacturing offers a broad range of custom machining and manufacturing capabilities to meet the demands and expectations of our customers throughout the Oil & Gas Industry.
ASAP Custom Welding
ASAP's welding capabilities are some of the most advanced in the industry. We have developed a large inventory of procedures that allow us to weld even the most demanding high and low alloys with SMAW (stick), GTAW (tig), SAW (subarc), GMAW (mig), and Robotic GMAW (robotic mig).
Many customers rely on ASAP for quick turnaround service for critical projects. We've worked hard to establish our reputation as a "go to" supplier capable of consistently meeting the most aggressive delivery schedules. But outstanding quality and competitive prices are every bit as important in today's business climate.
Consider the advantages ASAP provides:
- Certificates of Authority to Use the Official API Monogram for API Spec 6A, 16A
- ASAP is ISO 9001 Registered
- ASME section VIII Div 1, Div 2, & "R" certified
- We always maintain a large raw material inventory, to allow us to better meet quick turnaround projects
- Knowledgeable Inside Sales organization to assist you in fully defining your requirements
- Quality Management Systems ensure you receive highest quality equipment
- In-house machining, welding, stress relieving, LPE, MPI, hardness testing and hydro testing
- Pressure and flow control equipment repair
- In-house drafting department
- Project and Contract Management
- Complete documentation packages
- ASAP's fleet of dedicated trucks provides pick-up and delivery services for our Gulf Coast customers – another way you'll save time and money